R.B. Queern & Co., Inc. was founded in 1994 as a 24-hour oil and gas heating service. We began in Richard’s home, offering a wide range of services from annual maintenance to emergency repair and new system installations.
Our founder is a third-generation mechanic who learned the trade from his father, Richard E Queern, who owned and operated E.B. Brooks Co. Richard learned from his father Edward (Ned) B. Brooks who started E.B. Brooks Co., in Jamestown.
Edward Brooks started his company back in the early 1900s when delivering oil required a 50-gallon barrel on the back of a horse-drawn wagon.
Today, we are proud to offer our customers the best possible technicians and the best possible services. We believe, as our fathers did, you need your customers, they don’t need you. So, we must be honest, finish what we start, and do it right the first time. Richard believed in these three business practices so much that he fashioned the company motto after them.
R.B. Queern & Co., Inc. is proud to serve more than 13,000 customers across the Aquidneck Island and the surrounding New England Areas.
Our objective is to provide the best possible heating and air conditioning service, maintenance and installation, saving our customers hassle and money while improving operation and efficiency.
Our manufacturer’s information is available at:
- AC Contractors of America
- Bacharach Testing Equip
- Beckett Oil Burners
- Burnham Product Info
- Biasi Boiler
- Buderus Product Info
- Burner Booster
- Carlin Co.
- Clean Burn Waste Oil
- Comfort Air
- And more…
WHY R.B. QUEERN & CO., INC.?
R.B. Queern & Co., Inc. is proud to offer our customers the best possible technicians and the best possible service. Our founder is a third-generation mechanic who learned the trade from his father.
RB Queern has become “National Comfort Institute (NCI)-certified in the state of Rhode Island for carbon monoxide training in recent years to better serve our customers.” Our company is also a line of information concerning eco-friendly refrigerant systems as well for residential and commercial customers. Today, R.B. Queern & Co., Inc. is proud to serve more than 13,000 customers across the Aquidneck Island and the surrounding New England Areas.
OUR TECHNICIANS ARE LICENSED AND CERTIFIED
Our Licenses Include:
- Rhode Island Pipe Fitter Master #3423
- Rhode Island Refrigeration Master #3423
- Rhode Island Burner Contractor #E175
- Rhode Island Burner Technician #F390
- Rhode Island Natural Gas Journ.2 #PJF
- Massachusetts Oil Burner Technician #BU120772
- Massachusetts Sheet Metal Master #H065385
Our Certifications Include:
- Beckett (R.W. Beckett Corporation) Training & Certifications
- Buderus Training & Certifications
- Carlin Training & Certification
- Econar Geo Thermal Certifications
- Emerson Swan Training & Certifications
- Fujitsu Mini Splits Certification & Training
- Gastite Sizing & Installation Training & Certification
- IGSHPA Geo Thermal Installation & Service Certification
- B.R. Residential Hydronic Heating Certification
- G. Split Ductless A/C Training Certification
- NEB (New England School of Business) Applied Service Mgmt. Certification
- And more…
For more information about our company, or to schedule service with us, call R.B. Queern & Co., Inc. at 401-849-0095.
Get In Touch
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
200 Highpoint Ste B7
Portsmouth, RI 02871